Sportsvite is committed to protecting the privacy of Sportsvite users. Following is the Sportsvite privacy statement outlining our policies governing the collection and use of registered user information. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact Sportsvite at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Collection & Use
If a user elects to use Sportsvite's invite service for reaching a person via the Sportsvite site, we will generate an automatic email that is sent to them. We will automatically send this person an email inviting them to visit the site if they are not a user or if they are a user we will send that an email to ask them to visit the site or respond to the invite. If the individual does not respond we do not send any reminder emails. We do not store this information for public use. The emails are for the sole purpose of notifying individuals about upcoming sports events.
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code or email), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate users' personally identifiable information. This can usually be done via the " Profile" page within the Front Desk or by emailing our customer support at support@Sportsvite.com.
- Cookies & Beacons
- Remember Me
- The Remember Me function permits Sportsvite to create a cookie that automatically remembers you when your username and password information when you enter and exit the www.sportsvite.com site. By clicking on "Remember Me", we save you the trouble of having to login everytime that you want to enter www.sportsvite.com.
To use the Remember Me function, your browser must accept cookies. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to automatically sign in using the Remember Me function and must log-in manually every time that you enter the www.Sportsvite.com Web site.
- Sportsvite has implemented processes designed to protect user information and maintain security. Each registered user is assigned a unique user name and password which is required to access their account and relationship information. It is the user's responsibility to protect the security of their login information. Sportsvite's servers are located in secure server environments. Firewalls and other advanced security technologies are employed to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data.
- Third Party Sites
- Sportsvite's sites may contain links to third party web sites not associated with Sportsvite. Sportsvite is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites. Users will need to review the policy statements of these sites to understand their privacy policies.
- Sportsvite reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. Any material changes to this statement will be prominently posted online and accessible via the Sportsvite user portal 30 days prior to taking effect.